A tough, lightweight, corrugated, roofing material manufactured from bitumen saturated organic fibres under intense pressure and heat, Onduline from Coltman Bros is available in four colours: black, red, green and brown.
Ideal roofing material for sheds, garages, stables and agricultural buildings.
- Economical and resilient : tough and long lasting
- Easy to cut, shape and fix
- Does not rust, rot or become brittle
- Environmentally friendly : free from asbestos and non-toxic a ‘green’ roofing option
- Waterproof : guaranteed waterproof for 15 years
- Strong yet light in weight
- Compatible with most commercially available construction materials
- Good workability : simple to fix using nails, caps and washers
- Excellent heat insulation
- Good sound absorption
- Colour fast
- BBA certification